BABC Family Fun Sports Day
BABC Members, Guests and Friends – we are excited to kick-off Spring with a sports afternoon of family fun at the Nature Center in Roswell.
We have secured Heron Pond (a private outdoor area on the spacious grounds of the Chattahoochee Nature Center) to enjoy an afternoon of outdoor activities that you can do while remaining six feet apart from each other.
This is a family-friendly outdoor event, so invite your loved ones to share in the games and fun.
There are several well-spaced picnic tables for seating – so please bring blankets, snacks and drinks (no alcohol, please) to enjoy on the day if you wish.
This a BABC sponsored event for the first 50 registrations, so please register yourself and your guests.
Date: May 16th 2 PM – 5 PM
Location: Heron Pond, Chattahoochee Nature Center, 9135 WILLEO RD ROSWELL, GA 30075
Many thanks to our Bronze Sponsor:
This event is free to attend, but we are seeking sponsors to help cover the cost. If you or your company are willing to sponsor this event, please choose one of the sponsorship options on the registration page. There are a variety of sponsorship levels. Once you have selected the sponsorship level, please email us with your logo so that we can promote your business!
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION:
While participating in events held or sponsored by the British-American Business Council of Georgia (BABC-GA), “social distancing” must be practiced and face coverings worn at all times to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19. Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, BABC-GA has put in place preventative measures (limiting capacity to 50, remaining outdoors, providing hand sanitizer, and temperature screenings upon arrival) to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, BABC-GA cannot guarantee that its participants, volunteers, partners, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.
In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not engage in BABC-GA events and/or other face to face activities. By attending an BABC-GA event, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
1. Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others;
2. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
3. Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
DUTY TO SELF-MONITOR:
Participants and volunteers agree to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (symptoms typically include fever, cough, and shortness of breath) and, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if he/she experiences symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days after participating with BABC-GA.
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK.
By registering for and attending this event, I acknowledge and understand the following:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
2. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties; and
3. I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with the Activity, including any injury, harm and loss caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties