A Member of the BritishAmerican Business Network
Business, Legal, Tax Climate During COVID-19
Monday, April 27, 2020 | 14:30 PM BST / 9:30 AM EDT
Join Arnall Golden Gregory's Global Commerce industry team, Frazier & Deeter, and Taylor Vinters for a complimentary webinar, titled "Business, Legal, Tax Climate During COVID-19" covering the current business environment in the U.S. for multinational companies.
Register Now to hear panel discussions about:
• Tax planning related to COVID-19 changes
• Planning for PPP loan forgiveness
• UK “Furlough” scheme
• Types of businesses that can operate with reduced restrictions
• Practical issues with struggling trading partners
• Update on U.S. Paycheck Protection Program Loans
• Essential businesses
• Regulatory considerations for companies conducting business in the U.S.
• Bottom feeding and opportunistic investment
• Negotiation with creditors
Please take a moment to fill out the survey here. This survey is designed to gather information on some of the most important topics which will be discussed in this webinar. We appreciate your time in advance.
BABC-Georgia is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. 1395 East Cobb Drive #72721 Marietta, GA 30007