Wednesday 14 October 2020
With its huge commercial opportunities, pioneering spirit, bright business minds and access to venture and growth capital, the US is a key market for fast growth businesses looking to expand overseas.
It is also a market in a considerable state of flux, as we’ll explore in our latest webinar. Our expert speakers will examine the current hot topics, including state sales tax issues on M&A and other deals, how COVID-19 is impacting international business, and the possible impact of a Biden or Trump win on 3 November.
With a rapidly changing political and commercial situation, informed insight has never been so valuable. Whether you’re exploring potential US opportunities or are considering your next move, join us for this essential webinar.
- (Host) Adam Bradley, Partner, Taylor Vinters
- Malcolm Joy, Tax Partner, Frazier & Deeter
- Tycho H. E. Stahl, Partner and Practice Leader, Global Commerce Practice, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- Mike Whitacre, Partner, Tax Services, Frazier & Deeter
- John Woodward, Vice President, Global Commerce, Metro Atlanta Chamber
Full joining instructions will be provided in advance.
The webinar will be hosted using Zoom, a third party platform: https://zoom.us/terms.