Thursday July 16 2020, 11:00 – 11:45 am CDT / 12:00 – 12:45 EST
Hosted by BABC Texas
Join us for a short discussion with James Prappas, Director at KRCL, who will introduce attendees to some of the key US immigration issues affecting employees today in the US.
James will provide an overview for 20 minutes and then take questions from the audience.
Topics covered will include:
· Ability to Travel to/ from the U.S. on L and H visas
· What temporary/ nonimmigrant visa options are currently available?
· Travel Ban update
· Impact of USCIS furloughs
· USCIS office reopening
· Use of premium processing
· Consular processing and impact of U.S. Embassy Closings
CORPORATE MEMBERSBerman & Associates LLC
BABC-Georgia is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. 1395 East Cobb Drive #72721 Marietta, GA 30007